}  


Daily Quote



Premiere Speakers Bureau - Motivational Speakers for Every Event!

Including

Sean Hannity,
Oliver North,
Ann Coulter,

and more!

Jayhawks on Parade photo gallery

Miserable Failure

What I have Read Lately


Interesting Sayings

Blogroll Me!

Write a review of this Blog at Blogarama

Blogs I like



Archives

May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
July 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
May 2006

Jayhawk

Chiefs
November 04, 2004

Energy

The President said this during his news conference today:
It's been a -- it's been a fantastic experience campaigning the country. You've seen it from one -- perspective, I've seen it from another. I saw you standing there at the last, final rally in Texas, to my right over there. I was observing you observe, and you saw the energy. And there was just something uplifting about people showing up at 11:00 p.m. at night, expressing their support and their prayers and their friendship. It's a marvelous experience to campaign across the country.
I attended a rally at the Bank One Ballpark (the BOB) in Phoenix after the third debate. I was one of the first people in line so I got to absorb the whole experience from start to finish. It was incredible. The energy in that crowd of 35,000 people was amazing. I could tell that the President and his family were amazed and appreciative when they came out of the dugout onto the infield.

As a political pessimist I had my doubts that the President could overcome the overwhelming negative attacks from the media andother Kerry supporters. It seemed unending and there was no way to fight back. That rally bouyed my spirits immensely and I knew that the President was going to win from that moment on.

- posted by Mad Jayhawk and Seven @ 11/04/2004 04:01:00 PM    |


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Blogrolling www.blogwise.com